The only true difficulty in making a soufflé at home is not in the preparation but in the serving. The synchronization, in other words, between the end of the cooking time and serving.
On the contrary, in its preparation, soufflé is very convenient and has many advantages: It can be prepared in advance and remain in the fridge for several hours.
- It can be prepared in advance and remain in the fridge for several hours
- It can be frozen and preserved for a significant length of time.
- It can be pre-cooked and re-heated, regaining a significant part of its lost height.
- It is immediate and quick in its preparation.
- It can be made with a variety of ingredients such as vegetables, cheeses, meat, fish, fruit, chocolate, etc.